size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
04-25-2024, 08:21 AM

Optimism would not have been the word Scald would've chosen for himself. No, in this instance, it was denial. Whatever Kenway saw, he must've been scared or imagining things. Sure, he could believe their father getting into a brawl with only him on his side, but to die? Nope, no way, no how, that bastard wouldn't give up so easily. So instead, Scald denies it. He pushes for everyone, including himself, to believe that he's just knocked out, incapacitated so badly that he can't travel yet. Give him time. Scald silently pleas to his mother as Ely bows her head in sorrow and respect.

What he's also not ready for is the unhinged look in his mother's eyes. Her declaration of snacks has his ears laying back for a moment, but it only takes a second for him to smooth back over. Ready for whatever the fuck his mother is planning, Scald gives Ely a side glance, a brief smile before nodding his head in the direction of Modesty. "She plays nice as long as you do as well," he whispers under his breath, shooting Ely a wink as they move through the moor's tall grasses toward the ravine.

Scald Fallen

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024