An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-25-2024, 10:48 PM
He scowed at her. She just couldn't leave well enough alone, could she? He didn't say anything for a moment. In fact, he sat down slowly, looking about the den he had uncovered for her. He kept doing things. No matter how many times he tried to push her away again. She just kept creeping back in again. He cared. Despite his best intentions. 

He started off small, giving her an answer she had been waiting for a while. It was easier to admit to his weakness in this quiet, dark den.“Organisation. It's a skill I greatly lack, and essential for running a pack. Cataloguing what's going on around you, supplies and information are things you've proven capable of. But eventually, they will be tasks I can't leave to a slave. But someone much, much higher in rank.” He told her softly. 

He took his eyes off her after that. Scanning the cave again. Looking anywhere but down. “As for how I treat you? I've tried to keep a distance. And I fail, every time. I try to keep installing boundaries, and then cross them every time.” frustration coloured his voice.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024