An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-26-2024, 01:44 AM

Dissolve the pack? At her words, he found himself regretting sharing his insecurities. For the most part, his acts of anger had been mostly that - an act. Filling in a space he felt was necessary. His anger now was very real, and it rippled across his muzzle as he glared at her. “My father may have abandoned the Armada and everyone he supposedly cared for, but I will not be so quick to do so. The Armada won't fall by my hands. If I have to raise it from the ground up, and drag wolves here to do what must be done. I will. Don’t mistake my acts of kindness with you as overall weakness. Don’t make me feel I should regret them” He snarled at her.

Abandonment was definitely one of his greatest weak points. Abandonment had hurt Hazel. Had shown him who his father really was. Abandonment was the name for the act of his mother when she had left during the flood. The pack’s greatest time of need, she had turned her back on the Armada, on him. For all she knew, he was drowning behind her as she walked away.

“I am building this pack into what I want it to be. I am[ taking pains to shore up my weakness. To take away my reliability in those I don’t trust. You will do what I need you to do, willingly or not. He threatened her.  

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024