size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-26-2024, 03:08 AM
She flinched but with an impish grin still on her face.
"Honestly, no, I didn't mean to rile you up. But it showed me what you really cared about."

She didn't quite understand you can't just lay out people's inner world in front of them. They didn't like that apparently. She never got any good opportunities to learn that lesson. Her insatiable need to learn became a defense mechanism to learn  how others think and what makes them tick. For Bas it was family and a powerful steadfast self image.
For her previous Alpha it was pure vanity and being the center of attention that made her tick. She hadn't quite figured out Spider yet but she had a feeling it was also related to belonging to a group like family. If she figured out how others operated she felt safer and could anticipate their reactions, sometimes, well at least know how to navigate their reactions.

"I won't argue with you there. Your secrets safe with me. Loose lips, sink ships so they say." She said. Fluttering her eyes and flattening her ears in anticipation of a hard smack.

"So then why can't you shuffle some ranks around? You did that already. Who decides whether a certain rank does a certain job and why can't my rank do the job you seem to need?" Understanding hierarchy seemed important to him, it was an alien concept to her. As demonstrated by her candid behavior with him. She crossed her paws as she sat on her future bed. Perhaps the privacy was giving her a better sense of safety, she knew the minute they walked out she would go back to being his favorite slave. She wondered why he only got so close to smacking her around in privacy and not as much within view of pack members.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024