size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-26-2024, 03:54 AM

Oooh this was one of those things where they had to have a certain time where they learned how to trust someone! Made sense, no one else in the pack would trust her yet and that was what he was getting at. What he had in mind that needed doing he needed someone that commanded respect.

"Oooh, you need someone that everyone else trusts and respects! Makes sense!"

Oh. Then she blinked at him. Would she ever get to that level of maturity? She'd never garnered anyone's respect, except maybe in a way his. But others? She cast her eyes downward, her mind reeling at mile a minute. Usually when someone spent five minutes with her they brushed her off. Though perhaps her view of respect was skewed, since she just thought Bas respected her and still threatened to smack her lights out. But he didn't. Was that the important part?

You also don't get very far proving your worth or aptitude by crawling up to the ceiling of your job site and getting a concussion.

She chewed her cheek as her mind worked it through. She had a long way to go if she was going to even get close to his expectations. That was his plan for her. She just liked doing projects. Did she want to meet his expectations?
Did she have much of a choice?
Not really.
She made a face to herself that was stoic and hardset. She made a decision.
She might as well reach for what she can. Make it a project that had a bunch of little projects. She had something she could grasp and work towards.

"Okay. I got it. I can strive for this now. It's important, to you and to the pack so it'll be important to me. I don't know if I'll get that respect that it needs, but I can promise I'll try." She said with a nod to him. She needed to doodle a map and plan how to clean this out. She should take a look at the damage in the storeroom too. Oh right, bum leg and bad ribs. Well she could at least plan it out.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024