size
Large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualPride - Pansexual
04-26-2024, 04:24 PM
Aliana's gentle presence beside her brought a slight easing to the tension in Barghest's shoulders, though the weight of her troubled thoughts remained heavy upon her. She appreciated her mother's attempt to distract her with the beauty of the lake and the surrounding autumn scenery, but Barghest couldn't shake the feeling of displacement that had settled within her like an unwelcome guest. Which was what she currently felt like.

Turning her gaze towards her mother, Barghest found the familiar warmth of Aliana's aquamarine eyes, a small comfort considering the chaos of their new reality. Yet, as much as she longed to confide in her mother, to unburden her heart and soul, a stubborn pride held her back. How could she admit her struggles when her mother had so much on her plate already? The mention of her father’s scowl only reminded Barghest – Her father was sick, to boot. The mottled girl moved to lean against her smaller mother, if only just enough, not putting her full weight into the affectionate touch.

“It's nothing, Mother,” Barghest replied softly, her voice calm but a hint of reluctance made its way out even still. “Just... adjusting to everything, I suppose. It's all so different here, and I... I miss home.” The words spilled out in a rush, betraying the turmoil that churned within her. Tratorious tongue! She had never been one to wear her heart on her sleeve, but could you blame her? She wasn’t even a yearling yet.

Barghest cast her gaze back out across the tranquil waters of the lake, the reflection of the autumn leaves shimmering in the sunlight. “I miss the way things used to be,” She admitted,  whispering it like it was a crime to speak such words. “I… belonged somewhere, I had a purpose. Now... now I feel lost.” The girl, with all her boyish features and attitude couldn’t help but melt into the puddle of uncertainty she truly was in the presence of her mother, here where there was no one else to see her crumble.
""

Barghest is an androgynous woman, meaning she exhibits both masculine and feminine traits at the same time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. 'Cause it's the only thing I wanted Firefly Lake 04:44 PM, 04-09-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024