An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
04-27-2024, 01:15 AM

It was wrong to Wylan on many levels to walk away from her, but he knew as a healer that he had to respect her wishes, too. He stood there for a moment in indecision, before leaning forward. He kissed whatever part of her forehead he could reach, and stepped quickly backwards again. “I’ll be back in a short bit, and then I’ll leave you alone for the night. I promise.” He told her, before trotting out of the den.

He took perhaps an hour to assemble everything he needed. From some honey flavoured food, to some sweets he had made himself. A couple of warm coats from his fathers den - hopefully Mortis wouldn’t notice immediately - and lastly, a bottle of alcohol from his mothers stash. He didn’t know exactly what would comfort Marina, so he grabbed a little bit of everything. Food, sweets, alcohol, warmth. Lastly, he grabbed his own soft toy. It was made out of possum fur, and resembled his polar bear in the sort of cartoonish style of a kids toy. It was soft to snuggle, and brought him comfort. Properly equipped for battle this time, he returned to her den.

He knocked on the door, and crept in, uncertain what sort of reception he would receive. He placed everything down just in view of her in a pile, and then turned and started to trot away again

-exit unless stopped-

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Settling in Dreamer's Col 01:01 AM, 04-10-2024 02:58 PM, 05-15-2024