An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-27-2024, 05:36 AM
The way he says her name sends chills down her spine. Her body tensing in all the right ways as he whispers into her ear. Letting her breath hitch slightly, brain contemplating what was to come, she takes a moment. Had she not been dreaming of this lately? To be with Strai and only Strai in the way they hadn't been before? Coming close to her second birthday, she couldn't deny the hormones that roiled inside of her, begging to be unleashed at the most random of times.

Right here, right now, those same hormones screamed at her. She was in love with the boy and allowing him to take her in all those ways she's dreamt about pushes a heat through her body that forces her speechless. Instead, Delphi finds herself licking at Strai's muzzle, teeth dragging gingerly down his chin for a moment. Breathless and trying to hold back the sounds of happiness, she instead pushes her lips toward his ear.

"It's all I want, Strai," she whispers, warm breath washing over him. "I need you, please," Delphi nearly begs as she trails kisses from the base of his ear down the side of his face toward his neck. She was his for the taking.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I wasn't beside you The Stone Steppe 03:13 PM, 03-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024