size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-28-2024, 03:07 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Her attempt at being endearing and solicitous fell flat, she became confused as he began to walk away.  She ran through the conversation again and her way of saying that she was with both Deluge and Dread made it seem as if there was no room for him. She had been intending it to play out as if she was open for more than just girls.
She didn't realize that out here polyamory was not the norm as it was in her home tribe and the customs she grew up with was unknown here.

If she wanted to get what they seem to both want, she'll have to be more forthwith than what she was used to.

"Sorry, Skald. I was... Teasing. I forgot not many around here are as naturally open as I am." Cheating wasn't even really a concept for her and may need to be taught to her at another juncture so sheltered was she in her upbringing.
"I wasn't turning you down..." If he wanted to give her another chance she'd be glad for it but if wanted to continue walking away she wouldn't stop him.
"Maybe you'd like to see if you're the one who could beat me in a race... then...maybe?" She offered, perhaps give him more than a kiss if he won...

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mud Run Avian Estuary 10:08 PM, 04-15-2024 01:19 AM, 08-24-2024