An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-01-2024, 12:22 AM
Basilisk watched in amusement as his teasing elicited a rather strong response from her. One she seemed to attempt to contain, but ultimately failed. He shook his head, but couldn’t help the companion smile that stretched across his own muzzle. Finding her amusement to be contagious. She seemed… happy here. Despite everything. Hmm. Perhaps she was the strange one.

Her response to his secret tunnel was far more intricate than he had expected. She took his joke seriously, and it piqued his interest. “I like it. Let’s add it to the list.” He agreed, nodding his head towards her. She was the keeper of lists after all. Why else have a slave secretary?

He was already trotting off to the wall to investigate it, but he paused and turned back towards her at her question. “Err… that’s a little complicated” he admitted, but he seemed to be in the habit of sharing truths with Ignita. “My dead Grandmother made me promise to put Wylan as Heir, because my father Azure and his brother Mortis were supposed to co-lead the Armada one day. Mortis was her choice, and Azure was my Grandads”

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024