An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-01-2024, 03:07 PM
“Ahh…” Bas gave a regretful look towards the wall, but he could see Ignis was a little confused by things. He came back to her, and settled down across from her and her sketches. Prepared to teach her a little Armada history. “Mortis is sirius’ oldest. He's the Warlord that stopped down and made me leader. Mortis and Azure - my father - were supposed to lead the Armada together. Mortis is Wylans Father, and he decided he didn't have the ambition to lead.”

Mortis had stepped down from Heir a long time ago. He couldn't quite remember what had inspired it. “The wolf that attacked me is Kyanite. She's one of Seer's youngest litter, making her younger than I am. She is ambitious, but My Grandfather never thought she was right to be given a position of power. I guess the resentment of that must have grown…” he explained, unaware of some of the deeper intricacies and spite that had inspired Kite's betrayal. “Spider is kept up to date on everything” through admittedly Bas had never given them a full history of the Armada.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024