size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-01-2024, 08:42 PM
As he started naming names and relating to who was who she pulled a new sheath of paper and began to rapidly scrawl, adding lines to each name and notes as she needed.

Fascinating and complicated. She added another note about his Grandmother, the promise, and Wylan being Mortis's son. She added Oleander who she remembered someone saying was Wylan's brother. There were assumably so many more involved in this family that she hadn't met.

"So I know we were joking a minute ago, but I think it's important to figure out your wishes here since we're on the subject already, especially if something were to happen to you: Is it your plan for Wylan and Spider to rule together or is it understood that Wylan or Spider is to rule by themselves? I can write it down so there's no confusion about it in the future." A will so to speak. Bas was still young and the boys were still underage, but it was never too early to set up the line of leadership as clearly as possible. Hopefully to keep the boys from the same situation as Bas was in currently.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024