An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-01-2024, 10:19 PM
“Yeah… I was born on The Long Night. So I suppose it was before your time. Did your pack ever talk about it?” He asked her. “Things got a little… weird. Mostly bad. If you see wolves with crystals or mushrooms growing out of them, they're a product of the long night. But the dead changed then too, at least from what I understand of it. My grandmother has a strong connection to flames.” He shrugged, a little uncomfortable with the talk of dead people. He hadn't been that close to Zee, but his inheriting of the Armada meant he warranted a visit, or something like that.

Her next question made his lip twitch a little in amusement. Yeah, she was going to laugh when he told her what it stood for. Considering his own predicament. “Alright, let's get into some Armada history.” His grandfather had made sure he knew it. “Sirius was born as a slave to an empire - The Ashen Empire. He had been born as a warrior slave, but his father had died before he had a chance to raise and train him. So instead, he was gifted to Deathbelle, one of the Princesses. As a slave and companion, I guess. He loved her, but didn't believe himself worthy of her. She loved him, too but I guess she couldn't convince him. He eventually had the ambition to build the Armada, and set it up as the first line of defence for Ashen and the woman he loved. But there was also Zee. Deathbells personal slave. They fell in love, and the dynamic of the Armada changed because of. Slowly over the years it became less Deathbells warriors, and more a fortress he built around Zee and their kids to raise and protect them. His most basic belief was that the best way to win a fight, was to ensure it didn't happen. Everything he did, he did to build himself a reputation so that people would be too afraid to hurt his wolves. Guess it didn't work, since Zee was kidnapped, abused, and eventually that weakness killed her… but I digress. The Armada is a fortress for the people we love.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024