gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-02-2024, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2024, 12:44 AM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was confused when he crouched in front of her, his expression of concern made her furrow her brow and the wetness on her cheek as he wiped it away... She was crying? Why? Again? How had she not known she was crying? His warmth and his breath so close made the ache in her chest flutter harder, urging her to acknowledge it.

"My... Heart... hurts?" She asked aloud, not sure what it meant. She drew in a shuddering breath and a wave washed over her. "No one... No one wanted me..." She couldn't stem the tide. Her words tumbled out without her permission, she didn't know what a loving family would have been like. "No one has ever..." Protected, wanted, loved... her...

Another few drips of tears, she weakly shook her head. "It's-Its silly. I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm fine." She tried to sniff away the feelings, shore up the dam, tuck away the pain again. He didn't want to see that, he didn't care, no one would.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024