size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-02-2024, 11:49 AM

His words... She didn't understand. She grasped at his words with her mind like they were motes of dust in the dark.
She belonged.... He would fight... For her? But... Why? Her eyes of molten sunlight dashed about in the dimness of the cavern seeking his gaze of skies. What did it mean? Family? Her body was frozen, afraid, afraid, afraid but she didn't know exactly what she was afraid of now.

"I... Me?" She mouthed "what" in the half light, as if to her self, another tear, then another glistened over her cheeks unbidden. The flutter in her ribcage reached her throat like a sliver of hope and fear. Fear in accepting it, hope in believing it.

He stepped back and she felt like she was allowed to breathe... Was this a trick? Was he testing her again? Was he dangling his words on a string just to take them back again? Was he joking like they were before? Doubt crept in believing it could keep her heart safe, she could never be safe. She just had to be busy, keep thinking, keep solving the problems, be useful. It was what she was made for... It was what she was good for.

She forced a half-laugh through a choking sob, "Thats-thats a good one Basilisk." She sniffed and wiped the wetness off her cheek, "I almost believed you." She coughed to hide a choking sob, her lips pulled down, she wiped the other side of her face another fresh tear wept down.  

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's never the same Dreamer's Col 11:12 PM, 04-11-2024 08:55 PM, 06-13-2024