size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
05-07-2024, 07:55 AM

Seiko nodding, absolutely understanding what her brother was saying. Their parents had a way of turning everything into a lesson, which was a good thing in the long wrong but from a pup's perspective it tended to be annoying sometimes. And a lesson when you were already sick? That sounded even worse. She didn't blame Jiro for wanting to snuggle up somewhere warm and wait for the illness to pass. "I get it," she assured him with a serious nod. Even if she wasn't sick right now she knew feeling sick wasn't any fun and could imagine how cruddy he was feeling.

His admission that he'd wanted to do it by himself earned another nod from the girl. "Yeah, 'course," she agreed. With so many siblings around, it made her always want to do things for herself too, not lean on everyone else. Almost like she wanted to prove she could do things, or something like that. His comment about Sedna earned a soft snort of amusement from the girl. "So, you gonna eat it now or later?" Not pressing, but she wanted to see if what he'd made was even edible, because she sure wasn't going to be the first to find out.
Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).
Their companion - a female tabby cat with antlers, named Herajika - is often hanging around.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do you like soup? because i don't. Bamboo Maze 03:25 PM, 01-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024