size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
05-03-2024, 06:00 AM
Her voice slows his steps until his paws come to stop in their tracks. Still facing away from her, he turns an ear and his face ever so slightly to listen in. One brow raised, he can’t help but smirk. Apologies always tasted as sweet as they sounded.

What she says is a bit of a conundrum for himself, but he gets it nonetheless. But… what did Deluge think of all this? Were she and Dread attached to the girl or just keeping her around before kicking her to the shore? Scald muses over this for a bit until she suggests a race. If he were to win this race…

A prize? For him? He’s not the competitive sort. He knows when he’s lost and doesn’t care to really fight, but a race seemed hardly any effort if it meant a nice night with a pretty gal.

“Al‘ight, you got my attention,” Scald turns finally to Morwenna, smirk clearly on his charcoal lips as he approaches her. “I win, I get a kiss. You win, well that won’t happen anyway,” his eyes crinkle slightly before he looks off toward the distance.

“See that tree there, jus’ fore the ravine? Go,” and off Scald runs. Paws hitting the ground at a loping run, ears falling back and head leveling with his spine. Unlike his mother or Deluge, he at least had had some practice in racing.

RAISE A LIL' HELL

Scald vs Morwenna for Race
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mud Run Avian Estuary 10:08 PM, 04-15-2024 01:19 AM, 08-24-2024