Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-05-2024, 10:02 PM

Relief. She drops the mask, her sharp edges softening at that look of recognition, even if it's buried beneath something foreign, different, distant and roiling. She isn't afraid, and with his cheek resting against her neck she sighs and angles her muzzle to lay a kiss along the side of his own before sliding down to recline in the grass, leaving space should he wish to join her on the ground. “It's hard to breathe,” She admitted with a dry chuckle, “but not so hard as it was when I thought you were dead. Kenway saw...” and of course she didn't question her son, not when panic was eating him alive. Something had shifted in him too. There was less playfulness around the edges, something darker creeping into all of them.

She didn't want to dwell on it too long. “Do you think you'll be able to manage stairs, or should I move down here and keep you company?” Truthfully, she should probably have a second den on the ground for birthing... for... both of them. She wasn't sure that was something worth bringing up with Gilgamesh right now, but it wasn't something that could be kept a secret either. “Although, I suppose the ground will be a better option until this lot get their feet beneath them.” Don't push yourself, don't feel obligated, there was no rush. He was home, and that was all that mattered to her.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Destroying Castles In The Sky Druid's Moor 10:37 AM, 05-01-2024 01:31 PM, 06-20-2024