An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-05-2024, 11:41 PM
Absinth's lips curled into a wicked smirk, her emerald eyes gleaming with satisfaction as she observed Aresenn's struggle. She relished in the power she held over him, in the way his every reaction fueled her own wet desire. His words of warning only served to stoke the flames of her hunger ever further, a delicious thrill coursing through her veins at the thought of playing with fire. And to her, he was fire incarnate. In her blood, her bones, her emerald gaze when it blazed with spirit and mirth.

“Ah~ Games. They are so… exhilarating. She purred, her voice dripping with seduction and the intoxication of lust. Her hips lowered, grinding downwards onto his length, her teeth biting her inky lips as her wetness slowly slid against him. She could feel his grip tightening on her hips, his resistance waning with each passing moment. The monochromatic fae had morphed from disciplined and assertive to a woman of sultry nature and passionate ardor. She grinned, teeth edging closer and closer to drawing blood from him with every kiss, her charcoal tail lashing behind her as she dominated him for the time being.

Then, with a tantalizing flick of her tongue against his flesh, she leaned in close to his temple, her breath hot against his ear. “You know what I like, don’t you? Aresenn?” She whispered, her voice hitching at his name like a siren's call laced with promises of ecstasy. Fingers tracing the ripple of muscle beneath his hide, as she took a moment to peek at his face and grin mischievously. Surrender. Fight back. Whatever you like. But give it to me completely.” And with that, Absinth asserted her temptations over him, her lips descending once more to claim his in a fierce, passionate kiss.

-Fade?–

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024