size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-07-2024, 04:52 PM

Caedes observed Sephiran's wound with a practiced eye, noting the pattern of teeth etched into his cousin's flesh. Without hesitation, he moves forward to tend to the injury, his movements precise as always. He examines it for debris, but as it is so fresh there is nothing to do but apply a salve and watch for infection. He could smell Cifarelli on Sephiran’s pelt, but he made no mention of it. He knew what had happened, and he needed nor wanted to hear the explanation. So the brute padded away for a moment, gathering some materials before coming back to his patient and setting to work creating a fresh mixture of herbs to apply.  As he worked, he remained attuned to Sephiran's every word and gesture.

At Sephiran's response to his plans regarding poisons, Caedes offered a subtle nod, his own satisfaction evident in the faint curl of his lips. When the conversation shifted to the woman, to Mariah, Caedes paused briefly, considering his next words carefully. “The pack, Elysium, is situated to the east of us, we’ve had no dealings with them thus far.” He replied evenly, his gaze unwavering as he glanced from his remedy to check its consistency and then back to meet his Sultan’s gaze. “The surname Mendacium – They adhere to tradition, and superstition. Soul bonds. Rituals. But they are a Hallow ally. I do not know how strong their alliance is, only that they are one part of the coalition of the biggest packs.” He didn't elaborate further on the exact details Mariah had told him of Elysium itself, knowing that Sephiran's interest would be fixated on the potential alliances and threats over their daily life.

Before Sephiran pressed for more details, Caedes met his cousin's gaze head-on, his own expression betraying nothing. “I will provide you with more information once I have gathered it.” He stated firmly, his voice carrying an underlying tone of determination. With that, Caedes returned his attention to treating Sephiran's wound, his mind already turning towards the next steps he’d need to take as he began to apply the salve. He did hope, however, that his cousin would not pry about Mariah. Though he assured the other brute he would seek more information, it was hardly his goal to give out her family's weaknesses if he could help it. That would... hurt her.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Meeting of Minds The Polar Sound 12:09 AM, 04-12-2024 01:25 PM, 06-20-2024