An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-09-2024, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 04:33 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)

The dark toned wolf introduced himself, giving his name and confirming his rank. Diplomat to the Syndicate, and the apparently infamous Sephiran. The Warlord laughed softly under his breath when the wolf pulled out a bottle. Mentioning venom and liquor in the same breath, and clearly indicating he intended the bottle to be open and drunk. Interesting. Interesting indeed. Giving a good natured smile, through one that showed a little teeth, he indicated for a guard to grab some glasses. He poured the drink himself, and nudged one towards Rhazien. “After you” He said, humour still in his voice.

“I have heard that you have declared yourselves mortal enemies of the Ashen Empire. The Armada was once known as the Ashen Armada, through even before they fell we stopped being theirs to command a long time ago.”Friends and Allies of the Empire instead of a moving part to their whole. He took a slow breath. Diplomacy was not his strength, nor his interest. “The Hollows are linked to us in ties of blood. Family and loyalty runs deep between our two packs.” He said, being as open as he could with this wolf. They would no doubt wish to keep that in mind. If The Hallows called for aid, the Armada would answer. “But with all that in mind, I have no animosity for the Syndicate, and there is the chance that one day out pack may be linked with blood.” If Aresenn and Andromeda furthered their relationship, that was a tie he could not ignore. “As of this moment, my feelings to the Syndicate are of neutrality, and I am open to the idea of launching a friendly raid against your pack” He placed everything out there between them. He saw no reason to play coy, and subtlety wasn’t his game.

"Basilisk"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Domino Effect Dreamer's Col 01:42 PM, 05-06-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024