size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
05-10-2024, 04:25 AM

Elysia’s stay focused on scald, almost forgetting that his mother is with them this time, until her voice cuts between them. Offering his mother a glance she nods. She would be on her best behavior, especially in a time where the syndicate was not so popular and well, scald was here. And she didn’t want anything to dampen whatever it was that was blooming slowly between them.

She returns scalds smile as she moves to place her body beside his as they walk through the grass. Keeping her eyes on his mother she allows her tail to brush against his thigh before returning a playful retort. “And when have you ever known me not to play nice?” She raised her brow at him. “If I remember correctly you quite enjoyed it when we played” she whispered so only he could hear her now, reminding him of their game of cat and mouse in the water.

Her pace slowed as they drew closer to the spot modesty had motioned towards. “A non violent take over, one they should be more… grateful for. It could have always been a violent one after all” she called to modesty. Referring to her family’s over throwing of norad.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024