Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-10-2024, 10:13 PM

Her sprawl of goat pelts and snacks came back into view and she made herself comfortable, sorting the food laid out before her, the things Sakana had laced with something extra safely tucked between her outstretched forepaws. Other bits and pieces, some of her own stash for self-medication, dried leaves and seed pods, shriveled dried mushrooms and her own special blend of tea laid out in offering alongside strips of dried jerky, fish, goat and whatever else the hunters had managed to gather, berries, ripe and fresh with the season, and even an attempt at making cheese from the milk of the goats.

There was a sharp edge to the smile she offered the dark girl at her answer, a snort offered in consolation, "You'll find gratitude is rather lacking around these parts." She gestured to the furs, the spread, inviting the younger wolves to join her. "Perhaps if we both stop playing nice, they'll realise how good they had it?" She arched a brow, reaching for some dried fish as she waited for Scald to tell her to mind her mouth again.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024