size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-13-2024, 11:34 AM

He offered her a taste of the mead and for a moment her head tilted subtly and didn't catch her own incredulous look quite fast enough to keep her eyes from narrowing at him with confused distrust. She reset her face though after a flinch and a breath. It wasn't Bas she was mistrustful of, but the drink and her past.
Cautiously she reached out to uncork it eyeing it suspiciously. Why did this stuff seem so popular? She sniffed it and while it wasn't the wines and rums and beers that flowed freely around her old home there was a hint to the smell that reminded her of it. She took a quick swig and couldn't help her nose from scrunching slightly as she put the jar back down and swallowed. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was, kind of sweet and yeasty like sourdough.
"Interesting. Not something I thought would be so popular." She commented she didn't get enough to experience any of the heady effects. It certainly wasn't something she would be seeking out herself anytime soon. Water would be just fine for her.

"I'll fiddle with a few things then and sketch out some ideas for Charlie. I'll see if he's interested or we can work together on something that would suit his skills." She would love to get into a forge and see how a blacksmith worked! Maybe he could show her a few things while they were making these pins!

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Time for trade Dreamer's Col 04:39 PM, 05-10-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024