An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-13-2024, 02:42 PM

She appears from behind the waterfalls, the sunlight bouncing off the droplets of water like glitter as he sees her. For a moment the world stood still, his heart caught in his chest like it never had before, it thrummed in his ears louder than the rush of the falling water between them.

As the world turned again he could not pull his gaze away from her as she bounced lightly toward him. She greets him and her words trail off into a fragile tendril of smoke of sorrow and regrets.

He knows not where his words had gone for a moment nor the purpose he called her close. Her voice hung in the air alone for just a moment too long before he regained his mind and cast his eyes away sheepishly.

"I have been busy!" He growled but exclaimed, suddenly aloud. Delighted to show her his efforts! He ignored her apology, he was not needed and brought out the antler-adorned helm and proceeded to put it on to show her. His bone studded vest was already on him.

"I made these. I hoped you could share some of your expertise and tell me if they need adjustments or if they are indeed battle ready." He lifted his head above her to display its empowering effect on him, then carefully lowered his frame for her to take a closer look, so much smaller was she than him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A deep soothing song Lazuli Falls 08:52 AM, 04-27-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024