gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-14-2024, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 07:28 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

The little woman recognized that she should have been terrified of the bear, which was draped in a thick blanket of white and blue. However, Violet appeared unfazed, softly humming from his chest with his purple head visible among the other woman. The bear's ears perked forward as he courteously spoke. Fic's lips curled into a smile. "You're welcome. Isn't it too hot for you in that thick fur?" she inquired.

The bear was gentle and posed no threat to Fic, so having some company besides Violet was warmly appreciated. "Nice to meet you Saga," Identification exclaimed as she listened to Saga talk about Violet. The small hummingbird perched on the bear's front paws briefly, observing the creature. "I believe I am, but I'm not entirely certain."

The woman smiled at her companion, Violet, before turning to the bear. "I've journeyed through many lands, but none have truly captured my interest. Or I was simply chased away, unwelcomed. I suppose I now consider Boreas my home. What about you, Saga?" She hoped she wasn't being too intrusive or nosy.