size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

WordyRapid Poster - Silver
05-14-2024, 06:47 PM

Basilisk offered a smile and thanked him, then turned to walk into the training area. Seneca followed, though nervousness tingled along every limb, with each step. He knew what was coming, and his past experiences began to rear their ugly head. Once Basilisk was in the center of the room, he explained why they were there and what the boy's own experience was in regards to self-defense. He blinked as he watched his paws, unsure of how to politely, and in a totally not embarrassing way, say 'nothing.' Wait, nothing wasn't totally true... he had spied on as many training sessions as he could. He had watched the teacher explain things, watched the other kids spar against each other; he just hadn't done any practicing of his own. He wasn't worth the time to train.

Teal eyes lifted to look up - and up - at his alpha, swallowing before speaking in as even of a tone as he could. "S-Some, sir. What places are vulnerable and how to protect them. I -" He suddenly stopped, his eyes widening as he contemplated saying the next sentence. Would he get kicked out if he was useless? But lying, even by omission, was probably worse. He heaved a great sigh, casting his eyes to the left as he completed his previous thought. "I wasn't allowed to practice with the others. I watched some lessons, in secret. But that's it." Mottled ears fell back as he waited for judgment, intensely sad. He really liked it here.

[Image: chibi-by-starry-knight-dhedfxo.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Much to learn Dreamer's Col 07:59 PM, 05-05-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024