size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
05-15-2024, 04:55 AM

As of late, Scald found himself lingering around home more often. With his father a tentative ticking time bomb and both his mother and Jael pregnant, he wasn’t sure if their days of ruling would last much longer. Would Deluge stick around to take the spot? Or would he have to step up? Stress lingering from these thoughts began to crease his expression as he kept himself busy. There seemed to always be something to do or someone to help.

In the middle of helping Dread hang a carcass to dry and then get smoked, he hears the call from the border. Scald would know those vocals anywhere. With only a bare goodbye to his newfound bud, he made his way at a brisk pace toward Ely.

At the sight of her, he can’t help but smile. A <i>tingle</i> of excitement racing through him as he approached, reaching out to nip teasingly at her thigh. “Couldn’t stay away, could ya?” Scald inquires, heterochromatic eyes watching her in a rather suggestive manner. “I suppose you’d like some privacy?” A brow raises in question, paws moving his lanky body through the inner dwellings of the moor toward his own rooms where they could relax and get to know each other all over again.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There’s Something in your touch when we kiss Druid's Moor 05:02 PM, 05-13-2024 01:32 PM, 06-20-2024