gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-16-2024, 08:41 AM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

A compression wrap… Lucette gave a small nod. “I have some bandages that can be used back in my den. Mom, would you go get them?” She didn’t foresee them being able to move Gilgamesh anytime soon. They would need to know the extent of his injuries and what he was able to do before they could do so. Her gaze then shifted to the other healer, ears falling a little. “I don’t have any picked, but comfrey tends to grow near the creek where the soil can be moist.” Her gaze shifted to the wolves that were still lingering nearby. Bae wouldn’t dare leave her with Gil, knowing he might wake up…

“Lucette!” The cry of her companion drew Lucy’s attention to Ink, however, and she knew that the feline would be able to find the herb they needed. “Ink, see if you can find some of the comfrey growing by the creek. It’s not a common herb, but that will be the best place to find it. Bring as much as you can carry.” It wouldn’t hurt to have more on paw if they could, especially since if Gil would be in their care he’d need medicine changed out. She had been gathering wood from the nearby trees as she spoke. With them gathered she took some flint, a skin of water, and a makeshift pot from her bag and began to work on the fire.

“You’ll be welcome to use the bandages mom brings. I have a skull and stone in the bag for grinding medicine. Can you grind the tea leaves and some poppy for the tea? If there is anything else you think might benefit him right now feel free to grind that as well." Many of the herbs that could be found in her bag were those that were found in the pack’s territories… Alder Buckthorn, Alfalfa, Boneset, Ginseng Root, Horsetail, Lamb's Ear, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet, Periwinkle, Valerian Root, Watercress, even a little bit of willow bark. There were a couple others in there, like the poppy and tea leaves, that were a staple the healer had been carrying around.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Fly Low, Like A Broken Arrow Lazuli Falls 05:50 PM, 04-18-2024 11:27 AM, Yesterday