An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-16-2024, 07:04 PM
Absinth prowled through the bustling Armada Marketplace, her eyes scanning the crowds for a familiar face. It had been seasons since she last saw Wylan, the young pup she had once taken under her wing to train as part of a deal with the previous Warlord. She could admit that she had thought of the boy a few times, especially after she had offered a handful of lessons to wandering children as of late. How was the winged boy doing now? Still naive? Still not able to understand anything past his cushy life? Well, maybe it was for the better. Wishing ill on children was not her thing.

So she wandered through the market, wondering if she could go as far as to call the boy out when a familiar scent caught her nares and her skull swiveled in search. It did not take her long to find him. Spotting Wylan, Absinth couldn't help but smirk at the sight of him. He’d grown so much.

Approaching him with silent footsteps, Absinth's grin widened before she cleared her throat to announce her presence, voice carrying a purr of amusement. “My, look who's all grown up and guarding the market,” The monochromatic woman remarked, her tone teasing yet mischievous. “Did you ever figure out the purpose behind my lesson?” She circled Wylan, her gaze assessing him with a mixture of scrutiny and amusement.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Growing pains Dreamer's Col 12:29 AM, 05-12-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024