gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe
05-16-2024, 08:30 PM
Wylan entered, all smiles as his usual happy go lucky self was, and looked about her prison cell den. Whatever he was looking for, he seemed pleased with what he found. Marina raised a curious brow at him. He was a strange boy, that was for sure. Wylan came up to her to begin inspecting her leg, doing the basic courtesy of informing her what he was about to do. The littler wolf just gave him a shrug. "Knock yourself out," she told him, surprisingly much less curt with him than she had been on her arrival. She didn't see a reason to continue to be aggressive towards the one wolf that had shown her even a shred of kindness.

Marina remained quiet while Wylan did his work, removing the old dressings from her leg and inspecting the healing process. She hadn't fractured it thankfully, so it would all be muscular damage, and even that pain had long since subsided thanks to his proper setting of it. She watched while he applied some fresh medicine and wrappings to her leg, setting the splint once more to give her stability and use while it healed. She had to admit, he was pretty good at what he was doing. So why the hell had Basilisk needed to buy her? Wylan declared that she needed to get some exercise to strengthen the muscles and Marina just sighed. She knew he was right, but she wasn't about to admit that out loud.

"If you'd like. I suppose I should make an attempt to learn about where I'm going to be living forever." Marina spoke that last remark with just a smidge bit of venom in her words, still making it abundantly clear that she was here against her will. With a stretch of her legs, Marina slowly rolled to get her paws underneath her, then carefully began to put weight on her leg. Her injured leg almost buckled at first, but after giving it a moment to adjust she was able to stand and support herself. She shook out her bedraggled coat and then she was ready to go. Oh, wait! Before they left, she turned and picked up the stuffed bear from her bed, handing it back over to Wylan. It was his, and she felt like he probably missed it more than she needed it. "Thanks, by the way. I think he misses sleeping with you though," she teased him with a little show of humor, her first time since arriving in the Armada. "By your lead, Doctor."

"Marina"

As her master, Basilisk may enter her threads unannounced.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why can't we be friends Dreamer's Col 08:18 PM, 05-02-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024