An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-16-2024, 08:44 PM

That she was a little less prickly today told him he was probably on the right track in treating her with courtesy. He had been considering her situation a little, and had some ideas to toss around. But he also wanted to pass them by Marina before he acted on any of them. With permission given, he checked over the progress of her healing. He removed the old dressing, and after a moment he decided to smear on some herbs for infection when he noticed some slight discoloration over the skin. Better safe than sorry!

Confident that her leg was otherwise healing okay, he wrapped it back up again. Safe and tight so it could heal appropriately. His tail gave a couple small thumps behind him as if her agreement to a walk had been more enthusiastic than the hint of venom implied. “Are you sure? It might be a little lonely in here otherwise” He said with a hint of worry as she passed his polar bear back to him. He placed it gently on the ground, so he could either grab it after their walk, or she could change her mind and hold onto it.

“Alright, let’s head out into the words. That’s the best part of the territory” It held his treehouse, after all. He led her through the Col at a nice, sedate pace, chewing on some thoughts as he walked. “So. I take it you don’t like Bas very much” He said, knowing it was an understatement. “Do you think you’d be happier here if I asked if you could be my slave? Not because I want a slave!!” He was very quick to add. “But because you might be happier out of his reach a little, and maybe you could stay in the treehouse with me and my friends?” He suggested, his tail giving a small optimistic wave behind him.

"Wylan Fatalis"
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why can't we be friends Dreamer's Col 08:18 PM, 05-02-2024 03:02 PM, 07-18-2024