size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

WordyRapid Poster - Silver
05-16-2024, 09:40 PM

Seneca's nose twitched at the other wolf's toes, and he fought to keep in a sneeze. Afterward, he couldn't help but laugh at himself before settling back into a more somber disposition. "I understand," he said quietly. But, now it was his turn to feel sad and awkward. At Wyl's question, his eyes quickly glanced to the side as he considered how to answer. "... Not exactly," he finally muttered before heaving a big sigh.

"I only have three siblings, but most of my family still lives together. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents..." He trailed off, his eyes still cast away. He wasn't really sure what to say about them, as he had no real relationship with any of them. He had been raised at the bare minimum effort and fully disowned once he reached a year of age. "A bunch of them," he grumbled through grit teeth, a swirl of emotions running through his mind. Sadness, anger, apathy - all three roiled within him, but his body remained relatively still.

"Seneca" || "Wylan"

[Image: chibi-by-starry-knight-dhedfxo.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Sweet Tree House Mile-High Woods 07:17 PM, 05-16-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024