size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-17-2024, 03:37 PM

He was going to work on it with Ollie too? That was so nice. Ignita didn't think Ollie liked her much, maybe found her too annoying, and she thought he avoided her a lot. She thought a lot of the pack avoided her except for Wyl, Spider, and Bas. It was probably just her rank and connection to Bas.

Her tail wagged briskly back and forth as he delighted in her work. "It's crude I know, and won't last as long as something Charlie would make." The coat was already so nice and warm. She could move around in it fairly fine and it was simple enough to put on and take off.

Now that she also knew she could keep a fire in her den, maybe she'd be able to continue working on her projects without her paws getting so cold!

"Thank you Wyl. It means a lot to me. I hope you don't get in trouble for giving me something like this. Maybe we should ask Bas if it's okay?" She didn't want to upset the Warlord by accepting such a fancy gift since he felt strongly about ranks and propriety, and she was still grasping at the concept of what would be socially appropriate.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wilting Desert Flower in the Snow Dreamer's Col 11:03 PM, 05-11-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024