Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
05-18-2024, 04:49 AM
He watched Modesty almost too closely. The shift of her face, the movement of her facial features, the relaxing of her shoulders. It was apparent to anyone that she was bothered by his words. Gilgamesh doesn’t quite understand why though. What he had said was the truth and nothing more than that. Had it really upset her? 

Gilgamesh’s head tilts slightly to the side, eyes blinking slowly a few times as his brain processes. Silence blankets them, creating a pregnant pause that is sure to make anyone else uncomfortable. Perhaps, maybe, he should try. Would she like that? If he attempted to be… warmer? Comforting? Is that what she wanted?

Pushing his paws outward, Gilgamesh slides down into the dewy grass until his elbows rest on the ground. Tilting his body slightly so that he presses gently against Modesty, he turns so that his chin can rest over her shoulders. Looking out over the moor, he wonders if this was good enough. Would the old Gil have been able to make everything better?

A sigh escapes him as he moves his face to press his nose to her temple, just below her ear. “I do still love you, Modesty,” he whispers, voice uncertain at first. “I’m not sure what is different or wrong or changed as Sakana says, but I know deep down that I’ll never stop loving you,” his voice is soft and gentle, a tender sincerity that he couldn’t fake. “I am trying, but it is hard. I don’t quite know who I am anymore,” Gilgamesh closes his eyes, shifting his face so that they were cheek to cheek instead and his muzzle rested against hers.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Destroying Castles In The Sky Druid's Moor 10:37 AM, 05-01-2024 01:31 PM, 06-20-2024