Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-18-2024, 09:59 PM

A small crowd gathered, Ken and Dread were expected but she was surprised to see Ely. Beyond a lifted brow and a smirk, she kept the surprise off her face, continuing to work the clay between her paws. "Of course, that doesn't mean it is easily earned." She added with a smile and a small dip of her head. "When I was young, my mother would speak of Abraxas, of what it meant to be Abraxas, the god our line came from. But before my first year was done, we were cast out by our family, just like the first God, and so we took his name and became Fallen."

She paused, eyes searching among the gathered as she cast about for the words. Giving lessons while pregnant was a struggle, but she would do her best. "We were told that we would grow in blessed godhood until we eventually ascended off of the mortal plane to take our rightful place by God. We were told even one with god or demon blood may fall from the ranks if they live a meek and ordinary life or outright reject gods, but those who joined us in our dedications and rituals might take their rightful place at God's side." She tipped her head, clearly contemplating the veracity of the claims. It wasn't that she didn't believe her mother, but it wasn't something she had seen with her own eyes. Not yet. "Perhaps that is why my brother is the priest, and I am not..."

"There are gods, there are demons, there are all types of divine beings, and there are mortals. We all have mortal bodies. It's our blood and souls that set us apart. I was only born with quills, but found myself further blessed, and cursed as I grew to where I currently am. My mother said these blessings were to help us conquer this world, but I wonder..." Modesty hadn't spent much of her life so far conquering, perhaps that was part of why she still dwelled on this plain? Perhaps all her fur falling out had been a warning. "Not that you need outward signs to show your blessed nature," it was mostly added for Kenway's benefit. She was sure he was part of someone's puzzle, she just wasn't sure it was part of Abraxas's grand plan.

"speech"

-intel lesson 2/3 (professor bonus)-
-intel lesson 1/3 - -intel lesson 1/3 -

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Romans 8:18-19 Druid's Moor 09:03 PM, 05-11-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024