size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
05-21-2024, 08:01 AM

Tethys Fatalis
Tethys forced a smile, wanting to appear friendly... not for any nefarious reason, just because she knew she'd be more well-received that way and she intended on making a good impression on this cousin she hadn't gotten to know yet. She knew really wasn't the most expressive of wolves, and she knew her demeanor could be taken the wrong way sometimes.

"I'm glad you're doing well now," she said, her tone genuine, remembering that he'd been stricken with illness for much of his young life. It seemed he was faring well now, though he was still quite scrawny in comparison to some of the Armada. "Tethys - Aris is my mother," Tethys explained, not bothered that he hadn't quite gotten her name right.

Eyes narrowing curiously as she watched him mixing some concoction, the question earned a rare laugh. "Can't say I'm a big fan of them. A newer member - a slave, I guess - asked me to help capture a breeding pair so figured I'd help." Proving she was a good teammate felt important to her. Capable and helpful. Not that she was overly so, but she truly did have Armada's best interests in mind and she'd prove it tenfold without complaint. "What are you making?" Moving closer, she sunk down to her haunches, still studying what Oleander was doing.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A simple salve Dreamer's Col 03:40 PM, 05-12-2024 04:36 PM, Yesterday