size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
05-21-2024, 08:13 AM
Scald approaches the spread with a curious expression. It was almost as if his mother was expecting this encounter. Or did she always have a lavish spread waiting? His ears listen as Ely and Modesty speak. Making his way to go sit on the edge of the goat fur, leaving space for Ely, Scald has to hold back rolling his eyes. 

“Taking pity on the weak will only give them room to believe they’re capable,” he rumbles in response, exhaustion clear in his tones as he refuses to think about his father. If only the man had just gone for her throat that day on the beach, they wouldn’t be here wondering if he were still alive.

“We aren’t big on alliances though,” Scald pointedly looks to his mother, questioning what she might say next. Just because he was growing close with Ely didn’t mean he wanted the Raider and the Syndicate to be besties. But they would need to keep their cards close to their chest.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Shadow Of my Life was hanging over me Druid's Moor 11:36 AM, 04-18-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024