size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
05-21-2024, 08:28 AM
For as much as this Absinth circled his perch, Scald only reveled in it. One might begin to feel trapped, caged in like an animal cornered by a predator. But he didn’t mind it. Quite enjoyed the attention. The way she stared him and he stared back. Those piercing eyes of her having a way of saying many more words than what came from her lips. 

He listens as she speaks, still meeting that pointed stare. Only until the word pirate forced a scoff and a roll of his eyes. “We are not pirates,” Scald interjects quickly, his ears folding backward for a brief moment to show his disgust. “Sparrow was and still is a drunk and a shit leader. We are raiders and seek far more than just booze and material items,” he replies, his lips pulling up to reveal his teeth to show he meant business. 

“I know of something brewing that concerns your lot, but darling, your Syndicate has far to go to be the equivalent of the distaste that others hold for us Raiders,” his expressions shifts, one brow lifting, heterochromatic eyes watching her back as he leans down from his perch to get a bit closer to her. How silly it was of her to think that this fresh pack was even close to the same league as his father’s.

Another scoff, a sort of laugh as she mentions Elysia being family and secrets rising from the shadows. “Family is only as close as we wish it to be,” Scald replies, a light sigh leaving him. “I care for Elysia, don’t get me wrong,” a tilt of his head, still watching to see what Absinth would think. “But I get the feeling you might know more than her?” He questions, beginning to wonder how far their game of cat and mouse would go on.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. its too damn cold up here The Wall 11:11 AM, 04-05-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024