size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-21-2024, 10:30 AM

The smell of the liquor hit her in the face before she fully registered the words. Well she wasn't quite a meteorologist... She was a few other things... She hadn't gotten around to meteorology... OH. It wasn't actually a comment about her scientific mind... Hazel was -NOT- in the mood, and Ignita had not developed the kind of relationship with the other woman as she had with Wylan, Spider and Bas. She forgot each person typically had their own relationship with her...

This drunkenness was different than what Iggy had experienced. She didn't realize there were other types. This was vitreol and venom.

"S-sorry. I... I've never seen snow before..." Ignita lowered her head, kept her eyes down and stepped back, that was something she was supposed to do right? She didn't know what to do next, whether it was okay to leave Hazel alone like this, or offer to grab Ollie or Wylan for her, or to just leave her alone. Maybe she should get Bas?

"Can I... Help? In some way?" She asked hesitantly, stealing a glance up at the Warlady.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. high inside the church of the neon lights Dreamer's Col 05:54 PM, 05-10-2024 10:48 AM, 06-20-2024