gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-22-2024, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2024, 05:53 PM by Ignita. Edited 1 time in total.)

The makeshift woody sled made their return to the Col much faster than it had taken them to get beyond it. She didn't get many chances to go exploring in the Col so she decided this time while they set out for the other goat that she would observe her new home more closely.

"Right, I couldn't tell which one this was, do the females have smaller horns, or was that herd all males?" She asked the hunter as they pulled it into the center. Not where to put it? Maybe while they went to grab the other they could leave it tied to a stake near the towering obelisk. It had writing on it that she hadn't had a chance to study yet. Another time perhaps. Upon closer inspection of the floor of the Col it was rather graveley and maybe not the greatest place to stake an animal with all the loose stones. Probably tying him to a tree would be better. 

"Let's bring him this way and maybe we can set a trap for the female. I got some more rope in the storehouse I can grab." She mentioned as she nodded toward the edge of the Col by the trees. What kind of trap could they set up that would catch but not hurt the goat?

"Ignita"

Nav 1

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Getting the GOAT Dreamer's Col 01:06 PM, 03-31-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024