size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-22-2024, 11:08 PM
She groaned half-heartedly at his dry joke, "I'm not finding it funny!" She told him while her face was buried in the darkness.

She sighed as he patted her, somehow soothed by his awkward emotional comfort.

"Ignita, your mine," his possessive tone, his finality, his confidence seeped into her pale flickering candle marked fur. Those words may have struck fear or defiance in her some time ago, but now they soothed an aching lonely abandoned heart.

"I'm yours... you are my Lord, my Liege, my Keeper. I'll not be anyone else's." She replied, her voice gaining confidence, wiping away the tears from her fur with the back of her paw and looking up at him. If he told her to fetch the moon, she'd seriously try.

She paused for a moment, her voice had gained volume and looked at the space where Hazel would be sleeping, "Oh, I didn't realize she wasn't here..." She had been trying her best to be quiet so as not to disturb her, a thought suddenly struck her, here lying in the dark with the Warlord... alone... "Would you ever let Hazel send me away... I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea..." She worried, looking back up at him.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024