gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
05-24-2024, 03:19 AM
Phantasm was excited for whatever Enki wanted to show him and eagerly climbed onto his back for the walk over. It was always just easier this way given Enkis longer stride, but he enjoyed being close to his boyfriend and smelling like him nearly constantly because of it. As they wandered through the tunnels of the gorge, he let his mind wander on what Enki was going to show him. When they came upon an entrance to a private section of tunnels and caves, he slowly climbed off his back when the man lowered down for him to.

He stood in awe for a moment before taking a few slow steps inside. At first he wasn't sure that he understood, but after a few moments of inspecting the empty cave, he returned to Enki and looked up at him. "Is this... for us?" he asked with a twinge of hopefulness in his voice as his tail slowly wagged at this tip near his heels. Their own den? He held back tears as his heart began to hammer in his chest, but he only could for so long and they were already beginning to make an appearance as his purple eyes turned glassy and began to water.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Is Where My Heart Is Whisperer's Gorge 11:08 PM, 05-13-2024 11:34 PM, 09-08-2024