size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-24-2024, 09:16 PM

His paw over hers, pressed with a gentle weight. An easy warmth bloomed comfortably within her and she smiled at the reaffirming touch.

Her eyes fluttered open as she drew in a breath. She didn't mind that they would continue, she enjoyed the talk and the planning. He offered her the old room she had taken after her accident for a while. That would be nice, but... so was this. She wondered if even alone in the den she could keep warm.

She perked her ears, in the middle of a yawn, at his news and concern flitted over her golden gaze. She had just met Charlie... He said something about gathering the right materials for her design... Had he not returned?
"Oh no!" She quietly exclaimed, "He said something about gathering the right materials for the pins... I hope he's all right... I've always wondered how it all works. I had to figure out a few metal-working things when I was trying to build that little trebuchet and figure out how to make a rotating pot for the boiling oil they would sometimes dump from the ramparts in those two-leg wars... But I don't think I'll ever be as good as Charlie was..." Granted it would be hot work and she was well-suited for standing against open flames... But her job was organizing and being available for every other task under the sun, and becoming a blacksmith would take all her time... Her mind was immediately trying to find a solution to their missing blacksmith, should they send a search party? Or would they assume he left to join Kite?

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024