size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-24-2024, 10:21 PM

She was tucked under his chin, she couldn't find his gaze to ask her ever seeking insatiable questions, but perhaps he was simply falling asleep... Then why was her heart pounding so?

"I am yours... you are my Lord, my Liege, my Keeper. I'll not be anyone else's..." echoed in her mind like a clarion... He yawned and his teeth raked through her pale flickering fur sending ripples of a brand new sensation cascading under each hair. He loved Hazel... Would this hurt Hazel? She didn't want to come between them...
Her name... He whispered her name into her ear and it sent a shockwave through her of something unbidden and unknown and sheer wanting within her. Should she push him away? Would he... His claws curled tighter over her delicate paw, he didn't want to let go. Her breath was caught in gasps of unknowing. She pulled her face out from beneath his chin and snaked it up around his titanic neck, her lips reaching half up his cheek, trying to reach his ear. Her cheek pressed into one of his massive sabers.

It would be his right to claim her, to take her, but she knew he wouldn't want to if it would hurt Hazel... Would Hazel even care? Some women certainly didn't.

"Do you want... Should I... leave?" She asked quietly, hesitantly, give him an out, give him an escape, a reason.

She would fetch the moon if he bid her...

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024