size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-25-2024, 12:11 AM

Her head was reeling, her breath was short and coming in starts, she didn't know what to do or think. She was weak with the unknown gaping before her. She didn't know what choice would make what outcome. Stay and risk the wrath of the lady of the house, to feel something wholly new and unknown to her? Would Bas hate her if she left?... was this a trick? Was this a test? She didn't know what she wanted, she never knew what she wanted. If she left would he send her away to keep from the temptation? What did she want?

She stood, short as she was, near the edge of the bed, waiting for her limbs to fill with blood again and steady her heady dizziness. Regret what he took from her?

"What did you take that I had? Truly? You've given me more than I've ever had before..." A companion, a job, thick warm pelts to keep warm, a den, a purpose, family, belonging...

"I don't know what I want! I've never had a choice before! All I know is that I don't want to hurt anyone! Send me away Bas. Send me away or take me! This can't be my choice..." She faced him, he loomed in the deep shadows, a glint of some light source reflected eerily in his azure eyes, and a dangerous hunger hung over his face. Would he kill her if she relented, would he kill her for leaving? Her body trembled suddenly at his size as if she was seeing him for the truly dangerous warlord he was. A flickering flame of fear and awe crossed her face.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024