An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-25-2024, 12:22 AM
“A future outside of me.” He said, almost gently. “I can’t have you without hurting someone I love, Ignita.” He said, frustration crawling across his voice, he hadn’t anticipated this want. How much it would heat his blood, and race his heart. Perhaps it was desiring the unattainable, the idea of the power he would have over her, coupled with the power he already had. “But I can’t see you with someone else. That’s what I’ve taken from you.” would she come to hate him?

He stood in the deeper shadows of the den, watching her trembling form, her indecision. She didn’t want to leave him, but there was a touch of fear there as well. It only fueled what was inside of him. He burned inside his skin, and forcing himself to stand here was almost too much.

He took a step forward, and then another. Reaching her trembling body. He raised a paw, and tipped her head upwards, his claw touching the perfect curve of her throat. He could feel the motion of her swallowing. “Can you live with that, Little Slave?” He whispered

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024