gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-25-2024, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2024, 06:38 PM by Erik. Edited 1 time in total.)
Is he good with kids? No. But is he grateful for Björn⁢'s help running patrols? Actually, also no. Makes things slow going on the mountain, and Erik is mostly left feeling he could be doing this with many fewer headaches if he was to do it himself. Alone. Still, he knows that's not the point, and he'd try to be a good older brother. Operative word being try, with both boys being a bit worse for it.

At least the boy can give the return call, as the invaders come. A friendly raid-- as friendly as either pack could be. Erik remains on Björn⁢'s heels as the pair makes their way to the oncoming party, call echoing back over the Steppe. He'd send his cat as a secondary messenger to the rest, get someone who could actually do the shouting. She's too small to be much help in a fight, anyway.

Greeting the party with a glimmer in his eye, fixing on Sakana. "You're back, fishboy." Grinning, head hanging low as he takes the man in. Taller, more tired, but mostly the same as Erik had seen him last. With no further ceremony, Erik rushes the brown wolf head on. This is supposed to be fun, after all.

"Erik"

Erik vs Sakana for dominance (raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Mutation 1: Neck crystals - Defensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Warning: posts from this character often involve body horror.
Erik has a Norwegian forest cat that is assumed with him at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024