An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-26-2024, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 10:00 PM by Absinth. Edited 2 times in total.)

Absinth felt his serrated fangs sink into her nape, a searing pain that shot through her as her blood dripped out into his latched maw. She could feel his delight in the taste of her blood, his tongue, his desire intensifying with each moment. Her body betrayed her with a shiver, but the hate within her coiled and twisted, channeling the pain into her actions. She didn’t want him to taste her, even her blood. She wanted him to want her as she knew he did, forever. Unable to quench his thirst for her.

As his jaws tightened, she executed her plan with deadly precision. Twisting her head, she snapped at his upper throat, her fangs sinking into the tender flesh. With a powerful shove, she forced him back, their bodies colliding until he lost his footing. An audible thud marked his fall, but his sinister grin remained.

His voice was raspy, taunting. ‘How do I taste, Absinth? Bitter. Sweet. Sour. Intoxicating?’ His words were a provocation, his paw pressing against her chest as he continued his depraved challenge. ’Mount me, Absinth. Show me how powerful you really are.’

A dark chuckle escaped her lips, her emerald eyes locking onto his bi-colored gaze. “Oh, Rhazien,” The predatory woman purred, her voice laced with venom. “You mistake my power for something as base as your desires.” She leaned in closer, her breath hot against his ear, wanting her touch, her voice, to torment him. “I don't need to mount you to prove my strength.” Her voice was so low, so roguish, so entirely provocative. Despite herself, she could feel an unwanted thrill at their closeness.

With a swift, calculated move, she released her grip on his throat and pinned his other forelimb beneath her, her claws digging into his flesh painfully. “But if it's power you seek, let me show you true dominance.” She pressed harder, feeling the rhythm of his pulse beneath her paw. “It's not about physical prowess, Rhazien. It's about control.”

She leaned back slightly, maintaining her grip. He was more fun alive than dead, she knew that now. But did he? “I could end you here, now. But where would the fun be in that?” Her tail flicked behind her, mirroring his earlier gesture with a lovely expression; one that mocked allure and lust. “You crave my resentment, my blood... but it's my will you can't break. And how she enjoyed his suffering, even as a part of her reveled in his twisted attention.

Her smirk widened, a predatory glint in her eyes. “Remember this moment, darling. Remember who truly holds the power.” With a final, forceful shove, she pushed him further into the dirt, asserting her dominance without succumbing to his twisted provocations.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. megalomania Druid's Moor 04:34 PM, 03-01-2024 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024