An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
05-26-2024, 10:37 AM

Úlfr continued to work on his recovery, but he still had yet to regain the weight and muscle mass he'd originally had. His form was still gaunt and painfully thin but he would answer the raiders none the less. This was to be a friendly match but even so Úlfr was keen for the odds to tip in his favor. His frail form could only take so much of a beating so he quickly focused on the younger wolves. Tradition would dictate the leader of each would fight. Not that Úlfr particularly cared for that tradition one way or the other but he did not wish to tread on the toes of his new alphess so soon.

Quickly setting his defenses he charged toward the calico colored yearling. Úlfr approached the yearling's right side, aiming just behind the right shoulder. His teeth lashed out for the yearling's side while his left arm darted for the yearling's elbow as he sought to run the blades of his bracers into the sensitive joint.

Úlfr vs Wake for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Emaciated
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked helmet and cowl
Companion 1: Raven, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Bale - Battle
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Cooperative

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in The Stone Steppe 04:58 PM, 05-25-2024 12:36 AM, 07-03-2024